All Children's Park
Located on the corner of 10th Avenue South and Hollywood Drive, this park contains two (2) playgrounds, a picnic area, and restroom facilities. It is accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied children. See map.
Pine Drive Next to Library. See map.
- Open sunrise to sunset.
- Closed Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:00 noon for cleaning.
- Enter and use the Dog Park at your own risk.
- Dog owners must be 18 years of age
- Children should always be supervised by a responsible adult.
- ALL dogs must have current rabies vaccinations and wear current tags.
- ALL dogs must have and wear current Town of Surfside Beach license tags. Tags can be purchased for $10.00 at Town Hall 115 US Highway 17 N. 843-913-6111.
- Spectators shall remain outside of the fence area.
- Owners shall clean up after their dogs using bags provided. Report need for bags 839-8333.
- Dispose of waste properly in the designated on-site containers.
- No more than two dogs per person on any single visit.
- Owners must have one leash per dog at all times.
- Puppies six months and younger are not permitted in the Dog Park.
- The Dog Park is subject to patrol by Animal Control, and Surfside Beach Police Department.
- Aggressive dogs and female dogs in heat are not allowed in the Dog Park.
- Professional Dog trainers may not use the Dog Park to conduct business UNLESS sanctioned by the Town of Surfside Beach.
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dog and are fully responsible for their dog's and their own actions.
- No Food, treats, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, strollers, bicycles, toys or smoking is allowed in the Dog Park.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Dog Park.
- Anyone found not following the rules will be asked to leave the Dog Park.
- Animal Control will be called to collect any unattended dogs and appropriate actions will be taken.
- SC Law requires all dog bites to be reported to the Town of Surfside Beach Police Department. Call 911 for emergencies. Call 843-913-6368 for non-emergencies.
- The Town of Surfside Beach Police Department regularly patrols and has jurisdiction over these town grounds.
Town of Surfside Beach Police Department Non-Emergencies 843-913-6368
Located on the corner of Surfside Drive and Myrtle Drive, this park contains two (2) lighted tennis courts, a playground, and picnic area with restroom facilities. See map.
Huckabee Recreational Complex
Situated just off Glenn's Bay Road on Spanish Oak Drive, this park offers three (3) baseball fields, (2) t-ball fields, a tot lot for children 5 and under, a picnic shelter, and restroom facilities. The Complex is host to Youth Baseball and Softball leagues in the spring and the fall.. See map.
This picturesque park, located on Dogwood Drive between 6th and 7th Avenue South, contains one (1) lighted baseball/ softball field, covered picnic shelter and restroom facilities. It is the site for youth athletic practices and T-Ball, Coach Pitch and Machine Pitch games. See map.
This waterfront park located on Lakeside Drive and 8th Avenue South adjacent to Martin Field, contains two (2) shuffleboard courts, one (1) horseshoe pit, two (2) bocce ball courts, and four (4) picnic shelters. Also located at Martin Park is Floral Clubhouse, which accommodates approximately 35 people.
The clubhouse is available for rent year-round. For more information contact Debbie Ellis at (843)650-9548 or via e-mail at email@example.com. See map.
The newest of the Town's parks, this peaceful area is located on the corner of Surfside Drive and Willow Drive next door to the Surfside Library. Amongst the parks beautiful live oaks, you'll find picnic tables, a gazebo, and Veterans Memorial fountain. There are also lighted sidewalks for walking and 6 multi-use exercise stations. See map.