What can I not put out for collection?

Public Works is not allowed to collect electronic waste (TVs, computers, etc), paint, paint cans, tires, batteries, and/or hazardous materials (chemicals) at the curb. These items can be disposed of on the third Saturday of each month at the Horry County Solid Waste Authority Landfill in Conway. For more information call SWA at 843-347-1651.

The Town holds semi-annual drop-off events at the Public Works facility to accept these items.

Show All Answers

1. What are the town's boundary limits?
2. How is trash collected?
3. How are recyclables collected?
4. Do I need to call to schedule a "special pick-up"?
5. What can I not put out for collection?
6. What are the fees for Sanitation Services?
7. Where is the Public Works Office located?